Business Social Media Management
Does Your Business Have A Strategy for Managing Social Media?
Recent data shows that nearly 4 billion people around the world are currently active on social media. And with so many using social media sites to communicate, share and learn about brands, it’s likely your customers and prospects are on these platforms too - and engaging with companies just like yours.
So, if you aren’t managing your brand or marketing your services on social media, you’re missing out on a potentially massive outreach opportunity.
If you use social media, you’ve likely come across numerous ads and promotional content highlighting other brands across the web. That‘s because everyone from consumer brands, e-commerce retailers and service-based small businesses to nonprofits, entrepreneurs and large corporations are putting their marketing dollars into professional social media management.
Why? Because they know it works.
At NetReputation, we know firsthand the power and potential of an effective social media marketing strategy, not only for reaching more customers, but for building a brand that stands out and stands above the competition.
And if you’re ready to build a social media management strategy that launches your brand to the next level, we’re here to help.
Social Media Management Pricing
Is your social media strategy living up to its potential? Are you getting the best results and returns for your social media marketing dollar?
If not, we can help. Our business social media management solution services are customized around your online marketing needs and designed to deliver the bottom-line results you deserve. Schedule your Free Consultation today to learn more.
Want more info? Contact us today to learn how we can build a social media management plan that puts you in control.
Original Content that Gets Results
Social media content should reflect your brand and get people talking. We build social media strategies using quality, original content that keeps your brand on track while inspiring your audience. Strengthen brand awareness with shareable posts that strengthen engagement and your reputation.
Content Posting & Scheduling
Our social media management team sticks to a comprehensive and strategic content calendar to maximize brand engagement, awareness and search engine ranking. We work tirelessly to supply the content and updates essential to building trust and authority in your brand.FREE ANALYSIS
How Do Social Media Sites Benefit Your Business?
Facebook: Where to Build Brand Awareness
Facebook continues to be the number one social platform for digital marketers around the world. With a familiar name and billions of active users, Facebook provides everyone from start-ups to well-known corporate brands a golden opportunity to connect with customers and build brand awareness. Having a business page on Facebook is a must-have in any marketing toolbox, providing the brand presence essential to harnessing long-term loyalty and recognition.
So, what makes Facebook such a valuable marketing tool for your business?
- Nearly 2.8 billion people around the globe are active on Facebook.
- Facebook reaches nearly 60% of all social media users, more than any other platform.
- More than 2/3rds of users visit local business pages on Facebook every week.
- Facebook ads have a clickthrough (CTR) rate of 3.9%.
- Over 18% of users made a purchase through Facebook in 2020.
Twitter: Brand Relevance Starts Here
"Trending" topics and "hashtags" aren’t the only things setting Twitter apart from other social networks. In fact, having a business account on Twitter remains one of the top ways to stay ahead of consumer trends and maintain brand relevance among your target audience. A well-managed Twitter presence also presents a powerful opportunity to announce new product launches and share brand updates with loyal customers.
Why else should Twitter be in your social media management plan?
- Twitter ads have the potential to reach more than 350 million people every day.
- Twitter now has more than 187 million monetizable daily active users.
- 82% of B2B marketers currently use Twitter in their organic content marketing strategy.
- 40% of users report making a purchase after seeing it on Twitter.
- 80% of Twitter use is done on mobile.
Instagram: The Place to Be Seen
It’s easy to think Instagram is only for businesses with strong visual appeal. But with the right social media management strategy, even those without a strong visual identity have the chance to become an Instagram sensation - as well as to launch your brand and reach an all-new level of online visibility. With the right approach and just a bit of creativity, you can utilize Instagram to boost brand awareness, increase site traffic and become a go-to in your industry.
Here’s part of why Instagram is such a vital marketing platform:
- Instagram hosts nearly 1 billion active users every month.
- 500 million users engage with the Instagram stories tool every day.
- More than 130 million users interact with Instagram shopping posts each month.
- 8 of 10 users research products and services on the platform.
- Over 90% of Instagram users follow brands on Instagram.
LinkedIn: Boosting Reputation, Authority and Credibility
Need to boost reputation and build authority in your industry? If you’re struggling to generate leads, establish connections or increase your reach in a competitive field, an optimized presence on LinkedIn is a must. With millions of active users and a domain authority Google prizes, Linkedin offers the perfect opportunity to cultivate credibility and get your company noticed across the web. It also provides the perfect platform for your B2B business to solidify credibility and get people talking about your brand.
Why is a strong LinkedIn presence so valuable?
- More than 740 million professionals and brands are active on the professional platform.
- LinkedIn is now the most popular network among B2B marketing professionals.
- Lead conversion rates on LinkedIn are three times higher than other ad-based platforms.
- More than a third of B2B decision makers research services on LinkedIn before buying.
- Brands with an active LinkedIn presence generate 11x more clicks than those without.
Pinterest: Where to Maximize Consumer Outreach
Want to maximize consumer outreach? Including Pinterest in your social media management plan is a great way to maximize brand impact and reach customers at a critical point in the buyer’s journey. One of the most trusted resources of product and consumer inspiration on the web, Pinterest offers the perfect opportunity to steer customers toward your business exactly when they need you the most, enhancing conversion rates and highlighting the features and designs that set you apart from the competition.
What makes Pinterest such an important piece of your social media strategy?
- Over 300 million consumers are currently active on the platform.
- Users conduct more than 2 billion guided and text-based searches on Pinterest each month.
- More than 3 of 4 users have discovered brands or products while navigating the site.
- Over 80% of ‘Pinners’ have purchased a product after seeing content on Pinterest.
- On average, retailers see more than double the return on their Pinterest ad spend.
Every Social Media Management Solution Includes:
Dedicated Social Media Strategist
Business Account Manager
Customized Content Development
Quality Content that Generates Engagement
A Robust Approach that Gets Followers and Results
Others may promise you more followers and better brand engagement, but we deliver results. Our social media management team understands that your brand and your audience are unique. That’s why we customize strategies that engage your target audience, grow your following and maximize your footprint and impact where it matters most.
Targeted Advertising that Drives Bottom-line Results
Want to drive quality traffic to your website and generate more sales? Our social media ad experts build strategies to reach customers genuinely interested in your products or services. Whether you’re aiming to increase site traffic, get more leads, promote an offer or boost conversion rates, our social media ad campaigns work to deliver the bottom-line results you deserve.