NetReputation is a full-solution Online Reputation Management company focused on serving businesses and individuals across the globe. Founded in 2014, we are the fastest-growing company in the industry, and we have been one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years, most recently placing #238 on the INC 500 fastest-growing companies in Florida list.
Who are you?
The Creative Director is the creative lead on multiple lines of business. You will continually review and optimize the work your team produces, and work with leadership to establish effective ways to lead teams and processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Set the example to foster an environment of a more judgment-free creative world, by producing and testing a high volume of insights-based content.
- Lead the development and execution of creative content rooted in insights for a variety of clients, including executing independently and responsible for the overall output of the creative department
- Collaborate with inter-agency departments and teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs, etc.), and delivers on measurable business results for your client and NetReputation
- Operate as quality control and brand steward for the creative team, and liaising between the team and other departments
- Take an active part in the development and growth of each team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, and determining assignments and incentives as needed. Monitor performance and progress, and manage up to the leadership team when needed.
- Must understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for your brands.
- Attend client meetings and be the voice that communicates creative vision and processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed.
- Actively support and participate in new business projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of advertising experience, developing and creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including the ability to qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team.
- Experience building strong client relationships and building confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Partner with clients to help them understand ideas and act as a guide in any situation, while pivoting thinking and adjusting style when necessary.
- Be adaptable, understand and enforce that a big idea can come from anywhere.
- Mastery of industry and digital best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform/Industry/creative trends, in order to articulate and strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of client/ agency business needs and objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces.