NetReputation is a full-solution Online Reputation Management company focused on serving businesses and individuals across the globe. Founded in 2014, we are the fastest-growing company in the industry, and we have been one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years, most recently placing #238 on the INC 500 fastest-growing companies in Florida list.
NetReputation is searching for a Manager, Data & Analytics. The primary role of the Manager is to develop effective and high-quality data analysis, insights, and recommendations that help drive business outcomes. Technical abilities include the following: SQL, Tableau, Python/R, Business Intelligence (BI) best practices. This role will interface with the customer to support their implementation and reporting needs acting in a consulting manner to be a thought leader and offer necessary training.
- Lead the day-to-day analytics on an account, partnering with internal NetReputation and client teams to drive insights and recommendations for client campaigns.
- In partnership with the media, strategy, and creative teams, establish hypotheses to test tied key metrics to inform decisions, and measure media success, and audience performance.
- Scope, prioritize, execute tests (or work with measurement partners), and interpret test results. Aggregate learnings for share-out to key client stakeholders.
- Build and maintain dashboards: establish partnership with client in order to visualize data based on client specifications, business goals, and KPIs in order to enable faster insights, recommendations, and tailor reporting to meet ongoing client needs.
- Lead and teach the team on best practices of marketing analytics.
- 4-5+ years experience in digital marketing analytics, preferably with a media focus and specifically an in-depth understanding of social platforms.
- Experience with campaign analyses working within digital platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook, Zoho, TikTok, Twitter, and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with analytics, attribution, and measurement systems such as Google Analytics, Zoho Analytics, and others
- Strong storytelling capabilities and experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience with Retail Media, omnichannel attribution, Performance Marketing, and/or closed-loop attribution
- Proficiency with Python & SQL
- Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables, and macros