NetReputation is a full-solution Online Reputation Management company focused on serving businesses and individuals across the globe. Founded in 2014, we are the fastest-growing company in the industry, and we have been one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years, most recently placing #238 on the INC 500 fastest-growing companies in Florida list.
NetReputation is searching for a Recruiter. The primary role of the Recruiter is to develop the team and bridge the gap between staff requirements with hiring efforts. A connection with department heads will be required to understand their needs best.
- Manages and owns full life cycle recruiting: preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, scheduling, and hiring
- Source prospective candidates for open positions using job boards, applicant tracking system (ATS), and LinkedIn.
- Review and sort incoming resumes, identify qualified talent and schedule candidates.
- Identify diversity initiatives: utilizing available job boards, career fairs, and networking opportunities.
- Manage candidate experience; guide candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications.
- Assist with building hiring processes that provide equal opportunities to all candidates
- 2+ year of recruitment experience within the advertising, marketing, PR, or Media industry
- Experience recruiting for creative roles
- Expert in G-Suite tools and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated and proven track record of thriving in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- High caliber to be organized and detail-oriented is a must.
- Team player