The Search Engine Optimization Team Lead will deliver a first-rate client experience through the day-to-day management of client relationships, client communication and client concerns. You will oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issue, and assist clients in bolstering and improving their online reputation. The SEO Specialist will create and maintain lasting client relationships that will continually grow the company.
– Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
– Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
– Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
– Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
– Develop and implement link building strategy
– Must be able to manage time efficiently to juggle multiple and different client responsibilities and tasks at once.
– Must be proactively engaged with clients to ensure they are benefiting from our program.
– Liaising with internal departments to ensure that any client related tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
– Assist clients with ad hoc issues or questions relating to building and launching their campaigns with timeliness and urgency to achieve client satisfaction.
– Manage deadlines, client expectations and overall satisfaction
– Track all account-related activities in Zoho CRM
– Bachelor’s degree preferred with a strong record of academic success
– Prior experience with a strong track record in an SEO, or SEO project management role
– Ability to take responsibility and function under limited supervision, yet comfortable requesting clarification and assistance when needed
– A proactive problem solver with excellent organization
Get a Free Reputation Analysis Today!